- Personalize your customer relations. Home buyers, like all consumers, like to shop where ‘everybody knows their name.’ Builder Broker News allows you to address your prospects by name. Customizable data fields enable you to capture a wide-variety of information including first name, last name, price point, areas of interest and more.
- Send any type of email communication. Newsletters, incentives, follow-up emails, homeowner information, warranty reminders, customer service announcements, invitations -- anything!
- Imbed multiple links in your e-mail text so you can track the topics that interest your clients most and improve SEO (search engine optimization) on your Web site.
- Send to your existing list and/or people who have contacted your company directly through your Web site. You can filter your lists, too, so emails go exactly to the people you choose.
- Send to the people who want to get news from you – the ones already in your database and those who contacted you first. No shot gun blasts that are likely to be filed as junk mail.
- Don’t be a drip...but set up a drip campaign. Send personalized, automated messages that are delivered over a period of time.
Targeted, Timely, and Attention Grabbing
How does Builder Broker News work? Just the way you want it to.
If you need a full-service set up, where we design the e-mails, manage their outflow and fully analyze who is opening them and the information they find most interesting, we can do it.
If you need for us to get you started, then you take it from there, we can do that, too.
You pay us for the direct services we provide plus a monthly fee for use of the software. It’s as simple as that, but what a huge difference it can make for your company. Take a look at the list of benefits, and we're sure you'll agree.